Wow, we have made it to the 100th episode! When I first started this podcast journey, I didn’t know if I would reach this milestone but here we are. It’s a big accomplishment and something that I had set out when I wrote my book and published Sell From Love back in November of 2020
To celebrate this achievement, I want to take some time to share some lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I also want to talk to you about is what’s going to happen next and my exciting plans.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why following through and doing the work is the key to success
- How you can build courage by determining what your Edge Move is
- Why creating an external structure can help you stay committed and follow through on your big dreams
- Why choosing to do the hard work is going to create the momentum you need
- Why it’s not really about the thing you do, rather who you become in the process
- Why it’s so important to take in the moment and celebrate when you achieve a success
- What’s next for the Sell From Love podcast
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.