3 Mistakes to Avoid to Get More Sales
Welcome to episode 44.
Do You want a business that fuels your soul while at the same time provides for your family needs and lifestyle dreams?
But sometimes the means to getting there isn’t paved with roses. It feels more like thorns.
Today in this episode I want to share some of the key learnings I have had transitioning from a 20 + year career in corporate to running my own coaching and learning company. There have been some big misses and I hope to share some of the thorns I got pricked with so you could learn from my mistakes and get a leg up from here.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What happens when you start something new and how fear limits your perspective and shortchanges you and the value you bring
- One reason why your coaching package or workshops or programs are not selling like hot cakes
- How we’ve been duped in thinking that a few clicks on a couple of screens with a funnel email sequence will translate into a 7-figure business.
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: The doors to Sell From Love Academy are open!
If you’re a coach, consultant, workshop leader, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
SELL FROM LOVE ACADEMY is the modern, principled way to rise above the noise, differentiate your work, add value and deliver a transformation to your clients and community.
To learn more visit: https://sellfromlove.com/academy/
I’d be honoured to work with you and help you learn how to sell from love so you can earn more profit, reach more clients, and make a bigger impact.
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.