How to Get Sh!t Done
Welcome to episode 46.
How do you have time for the things that are most important and dear to you.
I know working in this covid time with everyone at home and not having space to think or get your work done has been challenging to say the least.
Finding time to go pee can even be hard some days.
But what if you’ve got some big idea brewing, or a project you really want to dig your teeth into or an initiative you want to start but can’t ever seem to have enough hours in the day to get your regular to do list, let alone taking on one more thing.
In today’s episode we’re going to talk about time, focus and more importantly getting what is on your agenda at the top of your list.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How fear is getting in the way of you following through on your big goals, dreams and projects.
- The one strategy that will give exponential results in your ability to focus, deliver client impact, and create business growth
- The best time management technique that has helped me deliver passion projects when I was in corporate, write my book, and continues to help me build and grow my business.
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.