Welcome to a brand-new season of the Sell from Love Podcast.
I had some much-needed downtime over the holidays and took some time to think deeply around my business and where I want to move things going forward. I am taking Sell from Love to a new level and I am excited to share the details with you.
Today in this episode I also want to provide some insights and tips on annual planning and what you can do to reach your highest potential, fulfill your dreams and help as many clients as you are here to help and serve
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Exciting updates on Sell from Love
- What you can expect on the Sell from Love podcast and some of the incredible guests I have scheduled to join me
- The process in how I plan for my best year
- How having a theme for the year can help you reach your highest potential
Coming up on the Sell from Love podcast:
Larry Levine – https://www.sellingfromtheheart.net/book
Doug Fletcher – https://www.fletcherandcompany.net/books/
David Priemer – https://cerebralselling.com/book/
Julie Littlechild – https://absoluteengagement.com/resources
…and many more!
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.