Welcome to episode 52!
Last week on episode 51, Larry Levine and I discussed how when you are selling your products, the biggest differentiator is you.
How do you stand out and differentiate yourself?
One of the biggest factors is confidence.
Today in this episode I want to talk about confidence, some of the myths around confidence and how you can fuel that confidence.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Misconceptions around confidence
- How to fill up your bucket of confidence
- How doing the scary stuff can fuel our confidence
- How reminding ourselves of the good stuff can have a positive impact on our outcomes
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.