Welcome to episode 60. In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about an exercise I took our SFL Accelerator members through a couple of weeks ago. It’s something that we do every quarter where we spend a couple hours, practicing and learning sales skills and learning how to do them more authentically so they feel good and easy.
Selling is a skill. It’s not something that we always know how to do. For some it comes a little bit more naturally and for the rest of us, it’s about learning how to do it better. And we do this through practice.
One of the skills that we were looking at during our skill builder sessions is refining and positioning. We discussed how to describe our value proposition and we had really good discussion around this whole idea of competition, and what can we call it instead of our competition. What’s your competitive edge? What makes you different?
I’ll take you through this exercise on today’s episode!
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- An exercise around how you can differentiate yourself from your competition, without disparaging your competition
- An example of how I did this exercise for my company
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.