Welcome to episode 62. In today’s episode, I will be talking about the most important skill each and every one of us need in our businesses and in our lives and how it is not only a determinant of your success but also of your happiness and fulfillment.
I’ll go through my own experiences in uncovering my strengths and weaknesses and how I work with them to get the results I want.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why having hobbies outside of work are so important
- Why self-awareness is fundamental to your success
- How to become more self-aware
- Some things you can do to uncover and discover more of who you are
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Mentioned in this episode:
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.