Welcome to episode 65. In the last episode of the Sell From Love podcast, I spoke about some of the hard stuff that shows up, like imposter syndrome, and how that could be a sign. I want to take this week’s episode to give a couple more examples of how that resistance could be the way.
I speak about my experience, how I have committed to this podcast and what helps me stick through the hard stuff. I also talk about what I have planned for season 4 of the Sell From Love podcast and it’s very exciting!
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How I committed to doing this podcast and how I keep my commitment
- How to stick through the hard stuff, because it can be hard (sometimes)
- How to create an external structure or accountability to keep you honest.
- What’s coming up in season 4 of the Sell From Love podcast!
I’d love to hear from you! What do you what do you get out of it? What are you want me to do more of less of? Your feedback is always welcome!
Do you want to receive some coaching with me that will be aired on the SFL Podcast?
Where do you feel stuck? What is top of mind? What you want to solve for?
Apply at https://sellfromlove.com/apply/
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.