Welcome to episode 69.
In the Sell From Love Accelerator, we’re currently working on Q3 planning. This involves reviewing Q2 and creating goals and plans for Q3. As I was reflecting on my Q3 plan, I was thinking about what I have learned over the years. What are some of the things that have helped me and some things that have hindered me.
In today’s episode, I want to share the 7 lessons I’ve learned jumping from the corporate world to being an entrepreneur. I also talk a bit about where I’m going in the future and the work and the impact that I want to make.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why you should lean in on the things you already know and trust your own voice
- Why you should focus on the problem you are solving vs the trying to find the ideal client
- How to focus on the transformation vs the transactional details
- Why your offer doesn’t need to overhaul your whole business and why it’s best to keep it lean, clean and clear.
- Why it’s important to build data you can rely on
- Why you should focus on continuous improvement and invest in yourself
- What is an ‘offer a day’ and why you should consistently be inviting clients into your offers
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.