Welcome to episode 73.
We’ve been talking a lot in our Sell from Love Accelerator about how to get stuff done. It’s summertime and a lot of us have created extra space and freedom for ourselves. Then we have these moments where we start to think to ourselves, ‘Am I not committed to my work? Have I lost my zest and interest in my business? Am I lazy?’
In this episode, I talk about what is contributing to these thoughts and what to do when you’re in those moments.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- External productivity tools you can use when you need a productivity boost
- What you can do to ensure you don’t steer away from the things that are most important
- How your environment is shaping who you are, and how you’re spending your time
- Why creating an external structure that supports who you are becoming your best strategy?
- Examples of external structures to use as inspiration points
- Tips on how to show up and stay consistent
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.