Welcome to episode 74.
In this episode, we are going to dive a little bit deeper into a continuation from Episode 73, where we talked about making time for those things that are most important to you, especially when life things and other people get in the way of your goals, ambitions, and desires.
In episode 73 we specifically talked about the external things we can do, so this week we dive into those internal things we can do to help get more of what we want.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How do some of the internal thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors hold us back from getting more of what we want.
- How past patterns, or a past emotional event or trauma that you’ve experienced, can reappear in your adult life
- How you can uncover the thing that’s standing in the way and use this moment as an adult to heal it, process it, and start overcoming it.
- How as an adult self, you can get more of what you want, but do it in a highly functional way, as you are processing some of these past events that are influencing and informing how you are showing up today.
Mentioned in this episode:
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.