Welcome to episode 75. In today’s episode, I have Carolyn Ellis joining me.
Carolyn Ellis is the award-winning author of Lead Conversations that Count: How Busy Managers Run Great Meetings. She is passionate about helping leaders take meetings and relationships up a notch. Why? Because most meetings aren’t great and the rise of remote and hybrid work post-pandemic is magnifying the problem. As a Leadership Adaptability and Engagement Expert with over 25 years of experience working in complex and changing organizations, Carolyn is passionate about helping leaders create meaningful connections, stronger relationships, and trust within teams so people can do their best work together.
Carolyn and I talk a lot about the lessons in her book including the importance of relationships and connections, important lessons she has learned and how to be gentle with ourselves.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why it’s important to set an intention prior to a meeting or engagement
- Why leading with the heart space can be so impactful
- What made Carolyn choose to write her book about conversations that count
- Why we should make sure that we’re all contributing and letting people know that their voice matters.
- What a value ladder is and how Carolyn made this.
- The power of silence
- Why having practices to support our ability be gentle with ourselves is important
- Some of the things that helps Carolyn stay energized and keep going
- Some of the greatest lessons Carolyn has learned
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Carolyn
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.