Welcome to episode 76. In today’s episode, I have Kate Bonnycastle joining me.
Kate insists that “word nerd” is not an insult. She helps her clients remove the roadblocks of writing so they can get on with their purposeful work. Whether the words get stuck in their head, ramble down the page, or come up short on personality. Kate brings Word Power to help clients craft their message & cultivate their style, so they feel confident and proud to share their point of view.
Kate and I talk about her journey in writing, the importance being vulnerable and the connection it brings, as well as some of the tricks that help her clients write better.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What copyediting is and why we need it
- Some of the mistakes we are making in our writing
- How not be a ‘mosquito like’ persistence seller?
- How you can learn to write better for your clients and for your business
- Why you should push the envelope (a little) in your writing
- Key takeaways to inspire you to become more of a word nerd yourself!
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Kate
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.