Welcome to episode 78.
I had the honor of speaking to a number of coaches and consultants over the summer and will be publishing a series of these podcasts over the upcoming weeks here on the Sell From Love podcast. These episodes will give you a glimpse into a particular challenge that a coach, consultant or an advisor is experiencing.
In our first episode of this series I am joined by Lori Blatt. Lori is a 19-year serial entrepreneur. She’s been self employed for almost 20 years. As a child, she looked at her dad’s sports magazines, and said, I want to do that! And the that she was referring to was marketing. It wasn’t tennis or swimming, it was marketing! So today, Lori helps firm owners, sales directors and business development professionals be more fascinating in order to attract their ideal audience. Her clients are passionate about what they do and Lori helps them take that energy into their brand and marketing. She’s a creative soul living in an analytical mind, meaning that her work is the balance of marketing and asking provocative questions, engaging design with well crafted words. Her ability to see the big picture and design prowess and a bullpen of talent to execute the details.
Lori comes in with a question around an offer she wants to focus on and she wants to get clear on who it is for. We dive deep into the niching struggle and discuss three key action items to help her get clear on her next steps to clarifying her niche, her offer, as well as the next two-quarters of her business.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The benefit of picking a niche and how it gives you a focus
- How to get clear on clarifying your niche
- Why selling from fear is triggered when you decide to niche
- How to overcome niching fear saboteurs so you can finally take action and move forward on your offers
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Lori
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.