Welcome to episode 79.
In this episode we are going to dive a little bit deeper on a continuation from episode 78, where I did a live coaching session with Lori Blatt to help her figure out her niche and who she should be serving.
Today I want to change your mindset around niching and help you navigate those potential blocks that happen because of fear.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- The benefits of diving deep in a particular category
- Problems that can happen when you don’t know where to focus your time and energy
- When you should say yes to work that is outside of your niche
- The three-tier approach you should be taking as you develop your niche
- Why and how you should make a time limited commitment
- Some examples and stories of my experiences with niching
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.