Welcome to episode 82.
I had the honor of speaking to a number of coaches and consultants over the summer and will be publishing a series of these podcasts over the upcoming weeks here on the Sell From Love podcast. These episodes will give you a glimpse into a particular challenge that a coach, consultant or an advisor is experiencing.
In this episode I have Dr Mark Seton (PhD) joining me. Mark is an Honorary Research Associate in the Department of Theatre and Performance Studies at The University of Sydney, Australia. He teaches actor wellbeing in several drama schools. Through the Actors Wellbeing Academy, online, he coaches actors to identify their creative uniqueness, so they are empowered to make wise choices about vulnerable and potentially traumatising roles they take on. Dr Seton was awarded a Churchill Fellowship in 2009 to conduct a study tour of actor training healthcare practices in the UK. Arising from this study, the Equity Foundation, in collaboration with the University of Sydney, initiated an internationally ground-breaking Actors’ Wellbeing Study (AWS) in 2013. Mark is also a founding member of the Australian Society for Performing Arts Healthcare.
Mark comes in with a question around connecting with the right people at the right time. We discuss a moment of judgement that caused him to lose momentum and confidence. Mark walks away with more clarity on how to maintain the momentum efficiently and effectively.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What holds us back from going from amateur mode to pro
- How to shift from an employee mindset to an entrepreneur mindset
- The importance of having boundaries in your adult life
- How selling can activate moments of rejection or judgement
- How to use moments of rejection to continue to grow and get better
- Why we put our agenda on the backburner to serve others
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Mark
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.