In this episode, we are going to talk about how to make some big decisions. I walk through the process that I’ve gone through over the past year to make some decisions in my business and provide you some ideas, insights and inspiration to move forward in your business.
Specifically, I’m going to talk about the decision process through my book, my business and the clients I serve, and marketing my business.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What you need to be thinking about right now as you plan for 2023.
- Why fear rushes us to get the work out there and doesn’t make the impact that it can.
- Why you should trust your gut and follow your intuition
- Why you need to create some guardrails around your creativity
- How fear plays a role in our selling and marketing
- Why fear is going to show up as you venture outside of your comfort zone
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.