Welcome to episode 86. In today’s episode, I have Lisa Bragg joining me.
Living with the name Bragg, Lisa has had to master the art and science of self-promotion. She’s seen when being too humble has cost international deals and when bragging right has unlocked opportunities leading to untold fortunes. Lisa helps high-achievers of all sorts to be seen, heard and share their value with the world. She delivers keynotes and workshops to international audiences. Her book, Bragging Rights: How to Talk About Your Work Using Purposeful Self-Promotion will be released in 2023. Lisa is the award-winning entrepreneur behind MediaFace, one of Canada’s first content companies. She’s also a former broadcast journalist.
Lisa and I talk about self-promotion and how you can move away from being a hidden gem and start to show who you are and what you do with the world.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What is it that has so many of us hide from the world
- What is the instigator that gets us to wake up
- How we sabotage ourselves
- What does it mean to be bragging rights
- How to brag about your work without saying it
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Lisa
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.