Welcome to episode 87. In today’s episode, I have Pamela Slim joining me.
Pamela Slim is an award-winner author, speaker and business coach who works with small business owners ready to scale their businesses and IP. She is the author of Escape from Cubicle Nation (Penguin Portfolio, 2009), Body of Work (Penguin Portfolio, 2014) and her latest book, The Widest Net (McGraw Hill, November, 2021) which is accompanied by her podcast, The Widest Net Podcast. Pam and her husband Darryl co-founded the K’é Main Street Learning Lab in Mesa, Arizona, where they host scores of diverse community leaders and regular small business programming.
Pamela and I talk about her most recent book The Widest Net, what an ecosystem is, what makes it different than a business model and how we can use it to grow our business.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How to build trust with yourself and narrow your focus
- What the watering hole is and how it supports our ecosystem
- Effective ways of using watering holes to connect with our ideal clients
- How Pam’s blog post went viral through connections
- What helps Pam stay in alignment with her work
- How introverts and empaths can authentically build their ecosystem
- What happens in the transfer of ownership step in the sales process
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Pamela
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.