Welcome to episode 89. In today’s episode, I have Alison Knott joining me.
Alison K is a Halifax-based SEO and web consultant that helps small teams convert the curious into clients. She’s an international speaker and educator who’s passionate about the intersection of web, creativity and marketing. Her main mandate: to raise web and digital marketing literacy for small but mighty brands putting good into the world!
Alison and I talk about what SEO is and why it’s important for us to show up for people that don’t know we exist yet.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- What is SEO and how does it help you?
- Why SEO is not as hard as you think
- Why email marketing is a beautiful way to create an opportunity to invite people to work with you at a deeper level
- Why you need to give your digital marketing time to work
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Alison
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.