Welcome to episode 91. In today’s episode, I have Colleen O’Connell-Campbell joining me.
Colleen O’Connell-Campbell, lead of O’Connell-Campbell Wealth Management at RBC Dominion Securities. Colleen specializes in building and strategizing financial plans that optimize how entrepreneurs, self-made millionaires, & wealthy families spend save, and share their wealth. She’s the host of the podcast ‘I’m a millionaire so now what?’ and publishes a weekly blog and speaks regularly as an expert in areas relating to wealth management and entrepreneurship. Colleen is on a mission to double the number of self-made millionaires in Canada by 2030 and believes that wealth is a beautiful thing. Though her work she normalizes the idea that create wealth through your business is a good thing.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- How Colleen made the transition from a stable, salaried broker to an independent commissioned wealth advisor
- Why the commitment level of a decision determines the success or failure of that decision
- What are Sacred Money Archetypes and what insight does it offers you
- How the science of getting rich is not about money
Ready to learn more? Tune in!
Connect with Colleen
P.S: Let’s talk! Do you want a free coaching call with me?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or course creator that:
- Wants to build a business but doesn’t know how to sell yourself or your work.
- Is struggling to connect with ideal clients or close the sales you need to generate the revenue you want.
- Wants to stop feeling overwhelmed with busy work and can’t find the time to focus on the high value strategic work you need to be doing
- Struggles to put a price on the value you bring
Then you’re in the right place!
Let’s connect to find a way for you to earn more profit, reach more clients and make a bigger impact. Book a time with me today here: www.sellfromlove.com/discoverycall
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.
learning to Sell From Love.