I’m inching closer to reaching my commitment of 100 episodes! Stay tuned to find out what I have decided and what’s next for the Sell From Love Podcast.
This week we’re on episode 97 and I want to talk about growing your business and securing more clients. In the Sell From Love Accelerator program, we are currently in the midst of our monthly Offer a Day week practice where we actively put out offers to our audience.
So often we get stuck in the busy work and forget to put ourselves out there so I want to offer some of my tips on what you should focus on when trying to bring in new clients.
Specifically, here’s what you will learn:
- Why it’s important to get out there and push through the fear of rejection
- Why the learnings and insights from a “no” are so valuable
- What you should focus on when trying to get new clients
- Why you should implement an offer a day week into your routine and how to implement it
- How to embody a mindset of practice
If you have a specific question or topic, you’d like me to talk about on the podcast I want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com to share it with me.
And if you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review us on iTunes and pass it along to a friend or colleague that would also benefit from learning to Sell From Love.